Meet the training requirements for internal auditors for Management Systems through training in the principles and current interpretation of the requirements as related to AS9100D and the ISO 19011 audit guideline document. The course provides students with a uniform interpretation of the standard requirements related to auditing of Aerospace Management Systems. Learn critical knowledge for your staff and management and qualify additional staff to conduct internal audits.
Cost: Members $950 • Non-Members $1200
Upcoming Open Enrollment Classes:
June 5-7 register
This training can also be done on-site at your location with a minimum of 6 attendees, no more than 11. Call us today about the possibilities!
- Understand the AS9100D requirements
- Interpret the AS9100D requirements within an audit scenario
- Identify the attributes of a process-based audit
- Identify audit questions that result in evidence
- Identify nonconformities in an audit scenario
- Understand terminology and definitions as they apply to the AS9100D auditing process
Time: 3 days (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Target Audience: Anyone who works within or for the aerospace industry, specifically members of management and quality.
Purchase of the AS9100 standard is required for this course. If you do not currently have one, the ASQ website is a good source at www.asq.org.
Classes are subject to cancellation if registration is insufficient. If cancelled the registrant is entitled to a full refund OR having your registration forwarded to the next scheduled class. Cancellation by the registrant within 2 weeks of the class date will result in a 50% refund.