This class is designed for all those individuals and teams that are interested in learning about Six Sigma and how to participate in a continual improvement project. Students will learn standard root cause and data analysis tools; how to work together on teams and the DMAIC Process.
Cost: $1,000 Duration: 2 days of training
To find out how to bring this class in-house to your organization, call 319-398-7101 or complete our contact form.
In this course, you will be introduced to Deming’s Theory of Profound Knowledge and System Thinking, Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, and common problem-solving tools. Students will work in teams to complete a mock continual improvement project using the methods and tools learned in class. You will learn how to use key tools used in improvement projects that can be directly applied to your workplace.
- Understanding of the DMAIC Problem-Solving Process
- Know how to map a process
- Know to do intermediate Root Cause Analysis
- Understand how to facilitate and lead a project team
- Know how to build and present a Project Storyboard.
Who Should Attend?
Continual improvement project leaders, team members, process owners, and managers.
- Day 1
- Introductions & Expectations
- Review of Material & Resources
- Understanding the Foundation Principles
- 9- Step Process
- Day 2
- DMAIC Application
- Application Discussion
Note: Dates of classes may change due to attendance requirements. Customized training available. Contact us for groups over 12.