IQC Member Benefits
IQC members are recognized as Sponsors of the Iowa Recognition for Performance Excellence (IRPE) state quality award process. Your contributions are designated to assist in building the IRPE process and the competitiveness in Iowa-based organizations.
In addition to the IRPE sponsorship, organizational members of the Iowa Quality Center receive the following benefits:
- Access to a diverse network of improvement experts
- A resource library with materials that focus on performance excellence
- Organizational and individual training and development
- Customized training
- Networking groups
- Reduced rates on value-added facilitation, consultation, certification, classes, seminars and conferences
IQC Annual Fees
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization your membership is important to the sustainability and resource allocation of the IQC.
Membership fees are annual and are based on the number of employees within your organization. All member employees are associate members of the IQC and are able to use the resources to benefit their learning.
- Students $10
- Individuals $85
- 2-100 Employees $225
- 101-500 Employees $450
- 501-1000 Employees $1,100
- 1001-2500 Employees $2,200
- 2501 and above $3,300