Why choose the Iowa Quality Center (IQC) as your provider for training? Our training workshops are not cookie-cutter in nature but customized to your organization’s specific needs. Our flexibility to adapt training to your needs gives us the ability to deliver training on traditional topics, as well as topics that fit your specific requests and performance requirements.
We believe that training must be purposeful. The uniqueness of the IQC training is while it builds upon the knowledge level of your workforce, it is also tailored to meet your specific needs. Our services include the delivery and sharing of knowledge and may include facilitation, coaching and support as needed by the organization.
We offer a variety of professional services that will benefit you and your organization (whether it is in manufacturing, education, healthcare, service or nonprofit). Organizations that take advantage of the resources of the IQC achieve significant results, tangible and lasting solutions, and are successful in today’s competitive marketplace.
IQC resources include facilitation of:
- Strategic planning
- Quality management
- Continual improvement
- Organizational change
- Process assessment & improvement
- Project implementation
- Leadership development
- Conflict resolution
- Employee engagement
- Time management
- Data collection & analysis
- Team development
- Risk management
- Data analysis
Our team of highly committed professionals has a broad range of experience in understanding the needs and challenges facing your organization. To schedule in-house/customized training, contact the Iowa Quality Center today!
Consulting and Facilitation Services
How satisfied are you with your organization’s performance?
If you can identify areas within your organization that are in need of improvement, that is the first step in addressing problems. The Iowa Quality Center (IQC) has a fresh view of problems. Problems are probletunities….in other words, problems are opportunities for improvement!
The IQC believes that successful organizations are able to change to meet their customers’ needs.
To help businesses manage change, the IQC has the capacity to provide professionals who are able to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement inside the organization which is key in the world of Performance Excellence.
Specific services by experienced professionals are available in the following areas:
- Gallery Walk A review of all current business practices with senior leaders based on the Baldrige Framework
- Strategic Planning An effort with senior leaders/board members to develop a successful strategic plan that is supported by special software to assure follow through Hoshin Planning, Balanced Scorecard, and Plan Base
- Lean and Lean6Sigma Delivery of custom training and Facilitation of teams focused on Process Improvement
- Problem-Solving Tools Training Delivery of this option is offered to both teams of high school students and adult teams inside businesses
- ISO 9001 Training Delivery of a wide variety of ISO topics will help you reach the goal of ISO Certification
- Leadership Training Sessions can be customized to the needs of the organization
In addition to these listed services, the IQC consultants often assist organizations in efforts to improve their performance in other areas such as:
- Coaching/Mentoring Leaders
- Managing Change Initiatives
- Determining Potential Areas of Growth
Lean is a simple method of continuous improvement that focuses on reducing waste inside your processes and adding customer value to the product or service.
Basic Lean training is a wise option for the smaller organization who is just beginning to pursue process and quality improvement. The IQC is also able to work with your organization one-on-one to assist with the Lean journey. This arrangement is based on the number of hours you would prefer to have someone on-site providing coaching on the application of Lean.
- Why Choose Lean as your Continuous Improvement System? (Survey + 3 hours)
- Lean Basics Course (Half-Day)
- Lean Basics Course + Learning Application to Org’s Process (1 day)
- One Day/Multiple Day Facilitation of Kaizen Event
- Training to Become Lean Leader (Inside Your Organization)
Customer Centric Lean Six Sigma
The Iowa Quality Center (IQC) believes that continual quality improvement can only be achieved with data and measurement.
The IQC’s Customer Centric Lean Six Sigma Training was designed to provide the highest value to your organization. These courses are unique in that they align Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to optimize your organization’s existing processes and create more customer value. Training without application creates knowledge but often fails to impact organizational improvement. Our customer-centric approach provides mentoring and application support needed to improve processes and lead to organizational change.
Utilizing this Continual Improvement philosophy that is widely used in Business, Industry, and Healthcare, we guide and mentor you in learning and applying this improvement philosophy to move you toward Performance Excellence. When used systematically inside your organization, measures will support quality improvement, cost reduction and upward trends in Customer Satisfaction, helping you to “Be Your Best”.
Certification for Green Belt and Black Belt require completion of the classroom requirements as well as a company sponsored project. Candidates will be mentored by Iowa Quality Center trainers.
- Customer Centric Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Customer Centric Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Customer Centric Lean Six sigma Black Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Leadership Training
Are you ready for ISO 9001:2015?
The Iowa Quality Center has geared up to help you get ready for the ISO 9001:2015 changes in September 2018. We are now offering a variety of workshops and classes to update your skills and knowledge on the changes ahead.
Check out our latest offerings. We have dates scheduled for open enrollment classes available right now. All of these workshops and classes are available to hold at your location for your convenience (Minimum number of registrants apply).