ISO 9001:2015 Transition
Companies certified to ISO 9001 2008 must recertify to ISO 9001 2015 by September of 2018. In this day and a half course, our experienced ISO 9001 Facilitators will guide you through the new requirements and assist you in creating your implementation plan.
Upcoming class: None scheduled at this time, call 319-398-7101 for more information
- Understand the Foundations:
- Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach
- Plan Do Check Act cycle
- Risk Based Thinking
- Review and understand the new requirements in ISO 9001 2015.
- Create your 2008 to 2015 transition plan in class.
Target Audience: Managers, process owners, people responsible for transitioning certification from 2008 to 2015.
Time: 1 1/2 day (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and 8:00 AM to Noon)
Workshop Materials & Structure: This is an interactive workshop with a balance between activities and lecture. The workshop is facilitator-led and supported by dynamic PowerPoint presentations and hands-on exercises
All participants will receive:
- Course materials (new ISO 9001:2015 standard will need to be purchased by the registrant)
- Implementation plan work book
- Certification of Completion
- Recommended that you bring a laptop, not required
Purchase of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard is required for this course. If you do not currently have one, the ASQ website is a good source at www.asq.org.