Supply Chain Risk Management Workshop
Companies certified to ISO 9001:2008 must recertify to ISO 9001:2015 by September of 2018. In this half-day course, our experienced ISO 9001 Facilitators will cover the new requirements and provide you with a roadmap for recertification.
Upcoming classes: Cost $149
Open Enrollment classes coming soon to your area OR
Call today to set up a Supply Chain Risk Management Workshop at your organization!
To Register call 319-398-7101 or compete the RSVP form below.
- Understand the benefits of an ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Understand the Foundations:
- Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach
- Plan Do Check Act cycle
- Risk Based Thinking
- Review and understand the new requirements in ISO 9001 2015 providing examples for how to comply.
- Learn recommended steps and tools for managing your transitioning from ISO 9001 2008 to 2015.
- Learn tools that determine what needs to be revised in your current system
Target Audience: Managers, process owners, people responsible for transitioning certification from 2008 to 2015.
Time: 0.5 day (8:00 AM to 12:00 PM Noon)
Workshop Materials & Structure: This is an interactive workshop with a balance between activities and lecture. The workshop is facilitator-led and supported by dynamic PowerPoint presentations and hands-on exercises
All participants will receive:
- Course materials (new ISO 9001:2015 standard will need to be purchased by the registrant)
- Interactive activity handouts
- Certification of Completion
Purchase of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard is required for this course. If you do not currently have one, the ASQ website is a good source at www.asq.org.