ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
This interactive workshop is designed for the participants to learn and apply internal auditing skills using ISO 9001 as the foundation of the audit. Attendees will learn how to understand the ISO 9001 standard and apply auditing skills learned to support/enhance the organization’s current internal auditing system.
Cost: Members $950 • Non-Members $1200
Upcoming Open Enrollment Classes:
March 19-21, 2019 Cedar Rapids
April 9-11, 2019 Des Moines
June 11-13, 2019 Cedar Rapids
ISO Internal Auditor Training can also be done on-site at your location with a minimum of 6 attendees, no more than 11. Call us today about the possibilities!
- Understand the ISO 9001 requirements
- Interpret ISO 9001 requirements and how they apply to your organization
- Prepare an audit plan
- Discover how to perform a process audit (opening meeting, audit and closing meeting)
- Conducting multiple internal audits (typically acceptable to the registrar as an official audit)
- Obtain the knowledge to perform and report on a process audit
- Identify and document non-conformities
Target Audience: Managers, process owners, people responsible for conducting internal audits
Time: 3 days (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Workshop Materials & Structure: This is an interactive workshop with a balance between activities and lecture. The workshop is facilitator-led and supported by dynamic PowerPoint presentations, hands-on exercises, and conducting an actual internal audit. Our registrants gain actual internal audit experience in local ISO certified companies within the class time. Emphasis is placed on learning and applying audit skills.
All participants will receive:
- Course materials (new ISO 9001:2015 standard will need to be purchased by the registrant)
- Interactive activity handouts
- Certification of Completion
- Book: ISO 9001:2015 Internal Audits Made Easy by Ann W. Phillips
Purchase of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard is required for this course. If you do not currently have one, the ASQ website is a good source at www.asq.org.
Classes are subject to cancellation if registration is insufficient. If canceled the registrant is entitled to a full refund OR having your registration forwarded to the next scheduled class. Cancellation by the registrant within 2 weeks of the class date will result in a 50% refund.