ISO 9001 Internal Lead Auditor & Audit Program Manager
Feb. 17-19, Cedar Rapids
Class Fees: $1700
* 10% discount for IQC Members
This interactive workshop is designed for the participants to learn and apply internal auditing skills using ISO9001 as the foundation of the audit. Attendees will also learn and apply how to lead, organize and improve an internal audit program to increase the overall effectiveness of the food safety management system.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the core elements of an internal audit program
- Create the current and future state of the audit program
- Understand the ISO9001 requirements
- Interpret ISO9001 requirements and how they apply to your organization
- Prepare an audit plan
- Discover how to perform a process audit (opening meeting, audit and closing meeting)
- Obtain the knowledge to perform and report on a process audit
Classes are subject to cancellation if registration is insufficient. If cancelled the registrant is entitled to a full refund OR having your registration forwarded to the next scheduled class. Cancellation by the registrant within 2 weeks of the class date will result in a 50% refund.