ISO 22000:2018 Internal Auditor Training
Jan. 28-30, Cedar Rapids
Class Fees: $1,200
*10% discount for IQC Members
This interactive workshop is designed for the participants to learn and apply internal auditing skills using ISO2200:2018 as the foundation of the audit. Attendees will learn how to understand the ISO22000:2018 standard and apply auditing skills learned to support/enhance the organization’s current internal auditing system.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the ISO22000 requirements
- Interpret ISO22000 requirements and how they apply to your organization
- Prepare an audit plan
- Discover how to perform a process audit (opening meeting, audit and closing meeting)
- Obtain the knowledge to perform and report on a process audit
- Identify and document non-conformities
Classes are subject to cancellation if registration is insufficient. If cancelled the registrant is entitled to a full refund OR having your registration forwarded to the next scheduled class. Cancellation by the registrant within 2 weeks of the class date will result in a 50% refund.