Organizations of all types and sizes are looking for ways to grow, improve and achieve their goals and missions. The Iowa Performance Excellence (iPEX) Conference is the only conference in Iowa dedicated to performance excellence. Attendees are key decision makers and influencers in all industries such as healthcare, technology, manufacturing, education, and manufacturing.
iPEX is also a celebration to recognize Iowa organizations who are on the Baldrige Performance Excellence Journey. Our dinner celebration is focused on recognizing IRPE applicants for their dedication and high performance.
- 3 Pre-conference workshops
- 20+ speakers
- Networking with hundreds of executives, leaders and others who want to learn and grow
Location: The Meadows Events & Conference Center, 1 Prairie Meadows Dr, Altoona, IA 50009 map
Individual Registration – Awards Dinner May 7 & Conference May 8
$200 early bird – expires 03.15.2019 ($250 per person after 03.15.2019)
Table Registration (10 registrations) – Awards Dinner May 7 & Conference May 8
$1800 early bird – expires 03.15.2019 ($2300 after 03.15.2019)
Please note: Special guest room pricing has been secured at the conference location. Mention the iPEX Conference when you reserve your room to receive this discount. Discount ends April 10.
Attend one of our pre-conference workshops and your
- Learning to Lead for Today’s Workplace – Trainer: Tammy Rogers bio
Pre-conference Registration Fee – $400 early bird (expires 3.15.19 – $450 after 3.15.19)
- The Baldrige Examiner Experience – Trainer: Scott Burgmeyer bio
Pre-conference Registration Fee – $450 early bird (expires 3.15.19 – $500 after 3.15.19)
- Mastering Your Inner Game – Trainers: David Levin and Matt Booth bios
Pre-conference Registration Fee – $350 early bird (expires 3.15.19 – $400 after 3.15.19)
- 4:30-5:30 p.m. Networking and Exhibit Hall opens
- 5:30 p.m. Opening Remarks and Keynote
- 6:15 p.m. Dinner
- 7 p.m. Award Presentations
- 7:30 a.m. Registration, networking and exhibit hall open
- 8:30 a.m. Opening Remarks
- 8:45 a.m. Keynote Address – Matt Booth
- 10 a.m. Networking and Exhibitor break
- 10:30 a.m. Breakout Sessions
- Noon Lunch, Networking and Exhibitor break
- 1:15 p.m. Breakout Sessions
- 2:45 p.m. Breakout Sessions
- 4 p.m. Networking and Exhibitor Break – Prize Drawings @ 4:30 p.m.
Awards Ceremony Keynote
Since 2008 Jennifer Prinz has served as Chief Operating Officer of Donor Alliance, a nonprofit, community focused organ procurement organization serving Colorado and most of Wyoming. The company is federally-designated, accredited by the Association of Organ Procurement Organizations and an American Association of Tissue Banks accredited tissue bank. Jennifer has worked in the organ, eye and tissue donation and transplant field for more than 25 years.
At Donor Alliance Jennifer oversees more than 80 percent of the organization including the clinical, quality, hospital development, performance excellence, and human resources departments. Thanks to Jennifer’s leadership Donor Alliance has achieved outstanding clinical, operational and financial outcomes, and Colorado and Wyoming have grown to boast some of the highest donor designation rates in the country.
Chase Your Dreams How many goal seminars, books, webinars
Matt Booth is