Organizations of all types and sizes are looking for ways to grow, improve and achieve their goals and missions. The Iowa Performance Excellence (iPEX) Conference is the only conference in Iowa dedicated to performance excellence. Attendees are key decision makers and influencers in all industries such as healthcare, technology, manufacturing, education, and manufacturing.
iPEX is also a celebration to recognize Iowa organizations who are on the Baldrige Performance Excellence Journey. Our dinner celebration is focused on recognizing IRPE applicants for their dedication and high performance.
- 3 Pre-conference workshops
- 20+ speakers
- Networking with hundreds of executives, leaders and others who want to learn and grow
Location: The Meadows Events & Conference Center, 1 Prairie Meadows Dr, Altoona, IA 50009 map
Individual Registration – Awards Dinner May 7 & Conference May 8
Table Registration (10 registrations) – Awards Dinner May 7 & Conference May 8
Please note: Special guest room pricing has been secured at the conference location. Mention the iPEX Conference when you reserve your room to receive this discount. Discount ends April 10.
Attend one of our pre-conference workshops and your
- Learning to Lead for Today’s Workplace – Trainer: Tammy Rogers bio
Pre-conference Registration Fee – $450
- The Baldrige Examiner Experience – Trainer: Scott Burgmeyer bio
Pre-conference Registration Fee – $500
- Mastering Your Inner Game & Keynote Extras – Trainers: David Levin and Matt Booth bios
Pre-conference Registration Fee – $400
- 4:30-5:30 p.m. Networking and Exhibit Hall opens
- 5:30 p.m. Opening Remarks and Keynote
- 6:15 p.m. Dinner
- 7 p.m. Award Presentations
- 7:30 a.m. Registration, networking and exhibit hall open
- 8:30 a.m. Opening Remarks
- 8:45 a.m. Keynote Address – Matt Booth
- 10 a.m. Networking and Exhibitor break
- 10:30 a.m. Breakout Sessions
- Noon Lunch, Networking and Exhibitor break
- 1:15 p.m. Breakout Sessions
- 2:45 p.m. Breakout Sessions
- 4 p.m. Networking and Exhibitor Break – Prize Drawings @ 4:30 p.m.
Awards Ceremony Keynote
Since 2008 Jennifer Prinz has served as Chief Operating Officer of Donor Alliance, a nonprofit,
Matt Booth is an engaging speaker and author who encourages people to chase their dreams. He is direct, thought-provoking, and inspiring. Full Bio