Detailed Overview ISO 9001: 2015 for Experienced Internal Auditors
This interactive workshop is designed for experienced ISO 9001 Internal Auditors to learn the details of ISO 9001 2015 from an internal auditing perspective. Attendees will learn how to understand the ISO 9001 2015 standard to support/enhance their organization’s current internal auditing system.
Cost: Members $360 • Non-Members $450
Upcoming classes: To Be Determined
Partners with day one of 3 day Internal Auditor Training ISO 9001:2015
- Understand the ISO 9001 requirements
- Interpret ISO 9001 requirements and how they apply to your organization
- Certification of Completion
Target Audience: Experienced Internal Auditors, people responsible for conducting internal audits
Time: 1 day (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Workshop Materials & Structure: This is an interactive workshop with a balance between activities and lecture. The workshop is facilitator-led and supported by dynamic PowerPoint presentations and hands-on exercises. Emphasis is placed on learning and applying audit skills.
All participants will receive:
- Course materials (new 9001:2015 standard will need to be purchased by the registrant)
- Interactive activity handouts
- Book: ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Audits Made Easy by Ann W. Phillips
Purchase of the new 9001:2015 standard is required for this course. If you do not currently have one, the ASQ website is a good source at www.asq.org.