Customer Centric Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
This class is designed for all those individuals and teams that are interested in learning about Lean Six Sigma and how to participate in a continual improvement (Lean Six Sigma) project. Students will learn standard root cause and data analysis tools; how to work together on teams; the PDSA/DMAIC/7-Step Problem Solving Process.
Cost: $495 Duration: 2 days of training
Next class date coming soon!
To Register call 319-398-7101 or complete the RSVP form below.
In this course, you will be introduced to Deming’s Theory of Profound Knowledge and System Thinking, Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, and common problem-solving tools. Students will work in teams to complete a mock continual improvement project using the methods and tools learned in class. You will learn how to use key tools used in improvement projects that can be directly applied to your workplace.
- Understanding of Systems Thinking and Deming’s Theory of Profound Knowledge.
- Understanding of the PDSA Problem-Solving Process.
- Know how to map a process.
- Know how to do intermediate Statistical Analysis.
- Know to do intermediate Root Cause Analysis.
- Understand how to facilitate and lead a project team.
- Know how to build and present a Project Storyboard.
Who Should Attend?
Continual improvement project leaders, team members, process owners, and managers.
Note: Dates of classes may change due to attendance requirements. Customized training available. Contact us for groups over 12.