Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Jan. 14-18/Jan. 21-25 This class is designed for all those individuals and teams that are interested in learning how to lead and conduct continual improvement (Lean Six Sigma) projects. Students will learn intermediate statistical and root cause analysis tools; how to form and work together in teams; the PDSA/DMAIC/9-Step Problem Solving Process; how to create and present proposed solutions for management/leadership buy-in and support. Why choose the IQC? At no extra cost the option to certify as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt includes coaching and mentoring from our local expert facilitators.
**10% Discount for IQC Members, Government or Non Profits!
Jan. 14-18, 2019 Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Jan. 21-25, 2019 Des Moines, Iowa
To inquire about new dates or in-house training call 319-398-7101 or complete the RSVP form below.
- Understanding of Systems Thinking and Deming’s Theory of Profound Knowledge.
- Understanding of the PDSA Problem-Solving Process.
- Know how to map a process.
- Know how to do intermediate Statistical Analysis.
- Know to do intermediate Root Cause Analysis.
- Understand how to facilitate and lead a project team.
- Know how to build and present a Project Storyboard.
Continual improvement project leaders, team members, process owners, and managers.
All materials included in the training.
Note: Dates of classes may change due to attendance requirements. Customized training available. Contact us for groups over 6.
Classes are subject to cancellation if registration is insufficient. If cancelled the registrant is entitled to a full refund OR having your registration forwarded to the next scheduled class. Cancellation by the registrant within 2 weeks of the class date will result in a 50% refund.