DMAIC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
May 20-22 & June 12-14, Des
10% Discount for Government, Non Profits & IQC Members
May 20-22 & June 12-14, Des Moines
September 30- October 2, October 21-24, Cedar Rapids
This course is a deeper dive into Deming’s DMAIC, System Thinking, and problem-solving tools. You will work in teams to complete a mock project using the methods and tools learned in class. Part of the class will focus on advanced statistical analyses. You will learn how to identify, scope, and conduct moderate to complex improvement projects that can be directly applied to your workplace.
DMAIC Green Belt (GB) Training is a prerequisite for this class. GB Certifications achieved outside of IQC will be considered for prerequisite for BB Training. Those interested in BB Certification will be expected to complete a BB Project through the entire CI Process. Mentoring support is available from IQC throughout your project.
- Application of Systems Thinking and Deming’s ToPK.
- Use of program planning and in scoping CI projects.
- Advanced mapping skills, including Value Stream Mapping.
- Know how to do Null-Hypothesis (Statistical Analysis) Testing.
- Know advanced Root Cause Analysis.
- Know how plan and conduct Design of Experiments.
- Know how to do Measurement System Analysis (GR&R/AR&R).
- Know how to assess long-term versus
Who Should Attend?
CI project leaders seeking Black Belt knowledge, and Certified GB’s seeking BB Certification.
Classes are subject to cancellation if registration is insufficient. If canceled the registrant is entitled to a full refund OR having your registration forwarded to the next scheduled class. Cancellation by the registrant within 2 weeks of the class date will result in a 50% refund.