How satisfied are you with your organization’s performance?
If you can identify areas within your organization that are in need of improvement, that is the first step in addressing problems. The Iowa Quality Center (IQC) has a fresh view of problems. Problems are probletunities….in other words, problems are opportunities for improvement!
The IQC believes that successful organizations are able to change to meet their customers’ needs.
To help businesses manage change, the IQC has the capacity to provide professionals who are able to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement inside the organization which is key in the world of Performance Excellence.
Specific services by experienced professionals are available in the following areas:
- Gallery Walk – A review of all current business practices with senior leaders based on the Baldrige Framework
- Strategic Planning – An effort with senior leaders/board members to develop a successful strategic plan that is supported by special software to assure follow through Hoshin Planning, Balanced Scorecard, and Plan Base
- Lean and DMAIC Lean Six Sigma – Delivery of custom training and Facilitation of teams focused on Process Improvement
- Problem-Solving Tools Training – Delivery of this option is offered to both teams of high school students and adult teams inside businesses
- ISO Training – Delivery of a wide variety of ISO topics will help you reach the goal of ISO Certification
- Leadership Training – Sessions can be customized to the needs of the organization
- Q-Source – The goal of Q-Source is to bring expertise INTO your organization to help meet staffing and performance challenges.
In addition to these listed services, the IQC consultants often assist organizations in efforts to improve their performance in other areas such as:
- Coaching/Mentoring Leaders
- Managing Change Initiatives
- Determining Potential Areas of Growth