The Iowa Quality Center, founded in 1993 as the Woods Quality Center, connects individuals, organizations and communities by building relationships and providing resources that are centered around improving an organization’s level of performance excellence. Our staff is committed to innovation and has a passion for the discovery of new and better ways to develop people, organizations and communities.
Our values are based on these basic beliefs:
- Quality in products and services demand leadership from EVERYONE
- Successful organizations embrace change and are dynamic in nature
- The most viable communities are those that foster relationships and interdependence.
What are your current challenges?
- Assessing your organization’s current Performance
- Creating an organizational-wide Continous Improvement system (Lean,Lean Six Sigma)
- Facing the challenge of Change Management
- Needing Facilitation of HR Issues/Conflict Management
- Seeking guidance in Strategic Planning
- Providing Leadership Training for your emerging leaders
- Needing Personal Development opportunities for Employees
We don’t back away from challenges but instead view problems as PROBLETUNITIES…..We Believe You will “Be your Best”
Plan to attend this year’s Baldrige Performance Excellence Conference October 26-27 in Tempe, Arizona. With a full conference schedule of sessions, 2 pre-conference workshops, networking and social events this is one you don’t want to miss! Visit www.baldrigeconference.org to sign up.